• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Event Camping

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
You might want to start getting your reservations in. As it stands the event is May 2nd through 4th. We'll be stationed @ Serrano again and I've already made reservations for sites 67 through 70. Y'all might wanna start working on filling up the rest of that loop.

Reservation page. Search for Serrano.

Last edited:
You have the link for making reservations?

bburge said:
Booked 94 for Thursday 5/1 thru Sun 5/4!

Make sure you don't miss the trail repair on Friday!

bburge

You mean for Sunday? Sunday is in the lead for changing the work day.

Kejtar said:
While we're waiting for the event forum to come up you might want to start getting your reservations in. As it stands the event is May 2nd through 4th.

So I guess Earth Day weekend lost out. Got spot 63 reserved.

me and the fam will be at #86 :D

whats this warning about no fires? not even in the fire rings? its gunna be a coooold weekend!:eek:

The reservation company is using old information. With all the snow they got over the weekend the fire level is back down to low and fires are allowed in campgrounds.

I booked #44

After freezing my arse off last year in the NAXJA loop, I opted for a site with electricity. I will not be cold this year.

Is there somthing weird about 71 ? Whats the min vech per site ?

I'm in Site 88,

Kejtar said:
As it stands the event is May 2nd through 4th. We'll be stationed @ Serrano again

Bummer!...... I cant make this one..... conflcting dates with the final round of Supercross in Las Vegas... Cant skip work that weekend!

Dang, this is when my wedding is. Maybe I can rush the ceremony and then cruise up there after cake.... hhmmmm.

Back