NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old August 22nd, 2003, 14:41
NAXJA Forum User

needf road custom fab. projects

This is kinda a wanted ad thingy but not really and i wnted to really get the word out. I am a student at WyoTech's Blairsville, PA campus and I am currently taking the Chassis Fab/High Performance Engines class and im looking for a project. Anybody Intersted in having some custom fabrication work done please email my coordinator at mharris@wyotech.com . we can do any kind of suspension, rollcage, custom bumper metal fab stuff, but we do NOt do any engine work for outside cutomers because of the time it takes to get the little bits and pieces worked out, we (the students) would spend half our time twiddling our thumbs waiting for that one rare forgotten piece and wouldnt get anything done. you wont have to pay for labor, but there is a slight markup onthe materials to make sure all the consumables are covered, but its stil a slammin deal for good work. Blairsville PA is about 45 miles east of Pittsburgh. Please keep in mind that this is just kinda a request for ME so i can maybe do something cool instead of working on some stupid car, so if there are a ton of people who want to get work donr its not gonna happen and ll prolly end up picking the coolest project out of the bunch. so thanks everybody and admin sorry if this is deemed to be in the wrong forum, i just realy ant something cool to build- thaks, Aaron
Old August 23rd, 2003, 02:16
NAXJA Forum User

That is really cool...Enjoy your time at school and learn everything you can. I wish to hell that I would have gone to a school like that when I got out of high school. I am far from your area, but good luck finding a good project.
Old August 23rd, 2003, 11:09
NAXJA Forum User

I guess you gave up on the English major? jk jk, good luck with school.
Old August 24th, 2003, 03:27
NAXJA Forum User

Boy, I would really like you guys to box in my frame rails

to bad im on the other side of the coast