• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32inch

I'm running 265/75-16's (31.67")on a 2" lift. its tight but fits without having trimmed anything. You will rub at full lock and you don't wanna take it offroad too much. I have since replaced the rear extended shackles with an add-a-leaf and it evened it out but i don't have a good picture of it. i apoligize for the big picture but for the clearance you are concerned with the size of the image helps.
DSC01260Large.jpg

Last edited:
With trimming you'd probably be okay. If you plan on only doing 2 inch shackles in the rear for now though, be aware that you likely won't get 2 inches of lift. It will allow the the stock worn spring to flatten more than it is right now. It sucks too because the shackle is likely something you'd want to use with the new lift.

Heavymetal has the 33's on Project Spartan but trimmed to the pinchseam

Even with a 4" lift the 32s will rub on the really harsh stuff without a trim. I have 4" on my '89 on 31x10.5 and I occasioanlly will chew a rear wheel well a little when it's really flexing. I am considering trimming a bit so I can move up to a 32x11.5. But I would not consider it without the trim. I guess though, it depends on how rough the terrain is you are planning to wheel.

I live on the west coast in BC and it can be pretty gnarly here where 4" lift and 31s are the minimum you want.

Back