• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 MJ 4x4 4.0L in mid MO $2800

JP_in_STL

NAXJA Member #767
I need to sell it, since I don't drive it anymore since as I bought a bigger truck. In great shape, lots of new parts, and basically rust free(repaired around the tail light) as factory undercoat is still there. I've got well over $5K into this, lots of new parts. Mild 2" lift, regeared for 3:55, D30 with big UJoints, D44 rear, new shocks, brakes, springs, windshield etc.

Full details and pics are here: http://www.johnpinnell.com/89mj.html
Contact jp at johnpinnell dot com if interested. Price is firm.

- JP

d_side.jpg

Not entirely sure. It came with a mileage exempt title and the previous owner swapped in a full gauge cluster. It runs strong, doesn't drip oil, etc. I'd guess over 150,000 but less than 200,000

- JP

would like to see pics of the inside please.

Hey would you like to trade for an XJ? If you do I have one that is completely restored except the Body. New Engine (3.1L)Rebuilt transmission and Transfer case. only thing that doesnt work on it is the blower motor and the rear wiper motor. But Ill fix those for ya if you want also. I have well over $6000 into it so far and most of that is all my labor. Engine under warrenty still only abot 2000 miles on the restore.
PM me and let me know.
Zan

I'm not interested in trades at this time, although it sounds like a good Cherokee. I've got too many vehicles in the driveway right now and need to slim down.

Thanks,

- JP

Someone make me a reasonable offer. Trying to get money scraped together for a tractor and selling this would go a long way towards a down payment and spousal approval :) Questions about it, more pics, details, etc just PM or email me.

Thanks,

- JP

Back