• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

inbound to tacoma/ft lewis

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
hey guys i'll be inbound sunday. does anyone want to get together for an informal meet'n greet thing, or just a hi! type thing?

i'll be there midafternoon to sign in and whatnot.

eh one can always watch and wait, see what happens

yep, i'll be across the street (kinda)

nope sorry but i do know the guys who did...or some of em at least.

i was at taji from nov 05 thru nov 06

thanks for the tip. guess i'll haveta drop by from time to time.

Kris,

I'm hoping to be at Evans Sunday, but it's not set in stone yet.

Looking forward to seeing your goofy ass soon to do some real PT party1:

John

ssjkakkarotx said:
Oh and by the way , Madigan sucks , and the McChord exchange is alot better than Lewis's

Pretty soon, they will be a Joint base, so you Chair Farce kids will have to deal with your daddy the ARMY.:looney: Welcome to the real world.

P.S.

Jay Doesn't count as CF...for the record...

GI-John said:
Kris,

I'm hoping to be at Evans Sunday, but it's not set in stone yet.

Looking forward to seeing your goofy ass soon to do some real PT party1:

John

in that i'm guessing me hefting gas cans doesnt count as real pt;) and neither does an upper body workout w/ a jeep w/ no power steering

GI-John said:
Jay Doesn't count as CF...for the record...
Thanks for that caveat, John. I guess that now since I've spent 4 of my 6 years stationed on Army posts, I've shaken that "chair farce" label :dunce:

Kris, good to have you in the neighborhood. I'll be hitting the fresh powder at Crystal on Sunday, then out of town all week (Chair Farce field trip) but we'll all have to get together sometime soon!

- Jay

hey guys takin off here in about an hour or so. if i can find the net will try to post something up when i get in and signed into replacement. oh goodie.

Nice to finally meet you Kris! I'm sure I'll see you around, either on the trail or at John's. :cheers:

Ian

Back