• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*UPDATE* NWFest class teaser for ALL drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
There's going to be something in store for you on June 22nd, so plan on coming out on the afternoon of Thursday the 21st. It'll be early on Friday morning and last a good portion of the day. If you were thinking of not coming out based on your driving ability, fear not. We're going to take care of that.

Getting the final details on it, but I'm working on getting something lined up at the moment.

:cheers:

*UPDATE* This is not just for newbie folks!

Last edited:
Re: NWFest teaser for the newbie drivers

90exjay said:
Ah something for this newb to look forward to.:clap:

Think 'stock' to mildly modified...and brand new drivers. :) There should be plenty of space for observers, however.

I think it might be more along the lines of Let my wife drive for once?

I`ve done most of the trails there so I guess I`ll have to do the newb thing to learn the Philway:twak:

XJCasper said:

Thats is what I was thinking.

XJCasper said:

X2.
I need another excuse to get another vehicle;)

XJCasper said:

I mentioned this to my wife last night. She seemed mildly interested. I think it would be great if she tried it out. I know she'd love it.

We're going to be limited to 10 vehicles for this one...so what I'd *really* like to see is new Members who haven't been out yet getting involved on this one. :)

We'll sort that out later. :D

Megawatt said:
I mentioned this to my wife last night. She seemed mildly interested. I think it would be great if she tried it out. I know she'd love it.

Mine too.

ECKSJAY said:
We're going to be limited to 10 vehicles for this one...so what I'd *really* like to see is new Members who haven't been out yet getting involved on this one. :)

Well, If my wife doesn't qualify, then maybe us non-newbs can set up a "wifes revenge run" on an easy trail. It might be entertaning at least. :)

ECKSJAY said:

So does this go for people with decently modified rigs with no off-road experience?

Sean

CanMan said:
So if I throw the 31's back on, and get a pirate patch over my eye, can I still try it out?

LMAO
:D

This should be a good challenge for newcomers to the sport.

90exjay said:
So does this go for people with decently modified rigs with no off-road experience?

Sean

I've been informed that the class is something that everyone can get something out of...so we might have to do this on a lottery basis. :) I've also been told that if there's enough interest we can have another one of these sometime. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back