• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet...for the second time...

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
Or should I say for the first time, on a second thread? :)

Let's plan this thing early to get more participants. I propose Sept 6-7 for our camping/get-together at Glenn's (if that's ok with Glenn of course). It'll be the weekend after Labor Day. I'd like to see this done early enough where we at least have a chance at decent whether.

So if Sept 6-7th works with Glenn, that gives everyone else a month to clear their schedules. Hope to see everyone there.

Steve

I will not be able to make it on the 6th-7th.

Also, I think that it would be easier if we met on the "main land" so that it is less of a "trip" for those who do not have a lot of time to make it either over or back.

Just my thoughts,
Michael

I can not wait to get this think started!!

It may be best to do it on the mainland for a couple reasons.... it may be inconvinient for some to come out here. I may not be here either.

The job market for my wife is nil (for me too, that why I have my own business)... so she is looking for a job on the mainland. Either Anacortes/Mount Vernon area, or back where she grew up in Cheney.

Of course, if Arnold get elected in California, I may consider moving back to my home state. :D Have not lived there full time since 1984 though.

Glenn

Back