• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vw, small but strong. . . .

Then there wasa the one with bird on hood....too bad US TV has to bend over to the huggers, animal rights groups and every other 'group' with no sense of humour... I think the bomber one is really good...and really we ought to be laughing at those stupid asshats...

Have any of you seen the new VW 'unpimp your auto' commercials? I didn't post a link to any of those because I figured that it would be a repost, but THOSE are f***king funny!

SBrad001 said:
Have any of you seen the new VW 'unpimp your auto' commercials? I didn't post a link to any of those because I figured that it would be a repost, but THOSE are f***king funny!

Those are probably the best commercials going right now. The other one that makes me giggle is from either Motorola or Sprint/Nextel. There's 3 guys in a small office and when their boss comes in their dancin' to...."Ooooooohhhhhhh pushhhhh it.......push it real good".

riverfever said:
Those are probably the best commercials going right now. The other one that makes me giggle is from either Motorola or Sprint/Nextel. There's 3 guys in a small office and when their boss comes in their dancin' to...."Ooooooohhhhhhh pushhhhh it.......push it real good".

The nextel one is playing right now. . . .

Link up, wanna see...

BTW everybody, this is NOT a VW advertisment! It's a Viral Ad (There are lots of types of Viral advertising, one of them isn't actaul advertising for the product but advertising for an ad company; they will make a clever faux-ad to show their stuff. Sometimes these ads are too tempting to let die with the potential client so they get leaked) which are not publically funded by the company (sometimes they are secretly funded by the company, in this case not so). The Sport Ka commercial was also a Viral.

G.

GSequoia said:
Link up, wanna see...

BTW everybody, this is NOT a VW advertisment! It's a Viral Ad (There are lots of types of Viral advertising, one of them isn't actaul advertising for the product but advertising for an ad company; they will make a clever faux-ad to show their stuff. Sometimes these ads are too tempting to let die with the potential client so they get leaked) which are not publically funded by the company (sometimes they are secretly funded by the company, in this case not so). The Sport Ka commercial was also a Viral.

G.

Here you go!

Let me hear you say 'vaht.'

GSequoia said:
Link up, wanna see...

G.

He's right you know...

RichP said:
Then there wasa the one with bird on hood....too bad US TV has to bend over to the huggers, animal rights groups and every other 'group' with no sense of humour... I think the bomber one is really good...and really we ought to be laughing at those stupid asshats...

:laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh2:

Only in Amerika, "don't offend the suicide bombers".

Back