NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 15:34
NAXJA Forum User

87 xj beater

I got this cherokee yesterday in lieu of money owed me. I drove it home yesterday with no serious drive problems. The brakes were mushy, drained and flushed res/lines, seem ok now. it is white(with forest service green peeking through here and there). tan interior( fairly shredded). I6, 5spd, 201k mi, d44 rear, d30 front(with vacuum lines mostly destroyed, although the shift motor seems to operate ok.). The linkage for the transfer case shifter is out of whack. front bumper is banged up, with end caps missing. Front right turn signal cover is missing. Otherwise body is good. chrome/rust american racing wheels. factory front and transfer case skids. a/c compressor runs, a bit cool out today to tell if it is cooling.

It is in Nashville, TN. For $1000 obro (because of the 44) it could be a good trail rig, or i'll just rob the 44 and skids for my 93.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 18:38
NAXJA Forum User

Re: 87 xj beater

email pics to fergusonmike_ at hotmail.com