• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

78 Bronco For Sale, in CA

Rockit

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to sell my built up 78 Bronco, so I can start on my 2000 XJ.
6" Superlift, Exteded Fabtech Radius arms, 4:85 gears 9" rear with detroit, 44 front with arb, Moser axels, and Mile Marker heavy duty hubs. 5 new 38" TSL Radials w/black rock crawler wheels. Front and rear 1 ton High Angle driveshafts w/e-brake on transfer case. New custom interior, black/gray cloth, custom door pannels, headliner. window tint. Nice 400M w/C6 trany, Eddelbrock manifold and carb. Full set of autometer ultralight guages. New Windshield, all door and window weather stripping is new as well. Have all smog stuff but no smog on truck. 80-90% done. Needs paint and exhaust. Smog? Asking $6000, but will consider all offers/trades for XJ stuff etc.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey I am selling/parting my xj out. I just blew the motor. I have claytons long arms, Ford 8.8, extremly durable new custom steering, 8" SJ coils and Leafs, 3 core radiator for 91+, and a ton of misc. stuff. If i sell as is, i want 3,400. New motor, 5k. It is in Frenso area. What condition yours in???

unknown said:
Hey I am selling/parting my xj out. I just blew the motor. I have claytons long arms, Ford 8.8, extremly durable new custom steering, 8" SJ coils and Leafs, 3 core radiator for 91+, and a ton of misc. stuff. If i sell as is, i want 3,400. New motor, 5k. It is in Frenso area. What condition yours in???

Hey Matt is that you , give me a call 243-1874

unknown said:

As far as mine, it's basicly bone stock. I was thinking about going with the Rock Krawler 6" Long arms, 33X12.5, JB SYE. Not sure about axels? BPI bumpers. etc. etc. What year is yours? Are you thinking trade? I'm in the Santa Rosa area.
Let me know.

Back