NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
Register FAQ Users List Calendar Mark Forums Read
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Donate Bylaws Store Members Chat E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old February 15th, 2005, 20:25
NAXJA Forum User

Chevy/Ford/Dodge Old style Factory Wide steel wheels

Old style steel "factory wides".....8 lug ...... 16.5 x 10" wide.....have the nubs on them so that hub caps fit. Look awesome w/33''s or 35''s on mid-80's 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks. You can also use them on your trail rig....if your rig has Heavy Duty axles. I have the original chevy hubcaps for these as well. The front ones are the open ones for the lockout. These wheels are heavy....so if you wanna ship it'll be pretty steep.....I'd say they weigh between 30 to 40lbs apiece. Shipping will be from 47346 to your location. These came on some Chevy's and Ford's. Alot of the times they were on camper special 2wd's.....in the rear. They are very hard to find around here and quite rare.

I'll take $175 + shipping for them.

You can pm me on here or e-mail me at

ROCKCRAWLING@yahoo.com

or

trucks0@insightbb.com

Thanks
Aron
Old February 19th, 2005, 07:38
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Chevy/Ford/Dodge Old style Factory Wide steel wheels

B U M P !