• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Steering

The_Rock

NAXJA Forum User
I spent allot of time searching this but I still have some question. I'm running 5.5 of lift with a RE HD track bar with bracket. I wanted to beef up my steering but not overboard because this is for 32 x 11.5. Is the drop pitman (I want the 1" drop), drag link and track bar from a V8 grand a direct bolt in? What years/model is good to grab parts from?

LouisianaZJ said:
yes
98 5.2L 4x4
are you saying this particular year or just one you have used?

any 93-98 ZJ 5.2 or 5.9L should work
img_0028.jpg

i got moog junk from carquest. stock draglink + pitman. v8 draglink is pretty much the same, so i skipped that

ZJ pitman is like a 1" drop

I'm going to look for the whole set. I know I don't need the drag link but why I'm at the yard I grab it as a spare. Thanks for the help.

How much is a complete setup pulled from a yard? I need spares, so this would be smart to look for while I'm out pulling an axle.

never grabbed it all but pulled a draglink for 10 bucks to help give you an idea

Back