• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yea!!! Got my XJ back from the shop!!!

XJStorm

NAXJA Member #1062
Had to post and say how nice it is to have my rig back from the shop following my accident on the 18th. I love driving that thing vs my wife's 94 Buick Centry Wagon (boat). :D

Why don't ya join us on the 2nd Snow run on the 22nd? The more the merrier!

May not be back off travel. I can't do much till I get a 3" lift or I'll jack up my MT/Rs that are too big for my britches. LMAO!!! Wish I could though! Lift was coming soon... prob gonna have to wait till after buying our house... wish me luck we are putting in an offer tomorrow.

I don't have a lift either. Running 30's right now and did fine on the last run. My only challenges were attributed to my driving skills (lack of?). It was a great learning opportunity and a GREAT group of people!

Agreed, but I don't have enough clearance on my 31's to do any offroading. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a lift when I get my tax return towards the end of Jan or so. Buying (trying... just put in an offer today) a house so funds a bit tied up with that until closing.

Where is the 2nd snow run on the 22nd? If unlifted rigs will work I want to come.

Back