• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nobody wants to be Vice Pres???

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
Last day to nominate is the 15th. Guess now we are just looking for volunteers.

If you want to change things, or are just wanting to be more involved, please let me know.

Steve

Unfortunately, NAXJA bylaws state that officers must be a member for at least a year prior to holding office.

If worse comes to worse and we don't have anyone to take the position, I'll ask the powers that be if it would be ok for our chapter to make an acception this time.

The NW Chapter can adopt it's own bylaws, but I don't know if this is one that is set in stone or not. The Chapter BOD is talking the situation over now.

Steve

I would do it... but everybody *must* be aware I cannot make too many events. That should not matter too much though, as NAXJA is not only about events. :) Though the December run looks fun, I am going away to Leavenworth for several days during that time (yup, a WiFi enabled hotel.... have to run my business and play too :) )

Glenn said:
I would do it... but everybody *must* be aware I cannot make too many events. That should not matter too much though, as NAXJA is not only about events. :) Though the December run looks fun, I am going away to Leavenworth for several days during that time (yup, a WiFi enabled hotel.... have to run my business and play too :) )

thats ok. We can all come to your house and you can kick us off the island...

SO HERE IT IS... I nominate Glenn for VOLUNTARY Veep Duty... :speepin:

no no I'm awake...

Last edited:
I don't kick anybody off the Island. But I like to BBQ :)

Glenn said:
I don't kick anybody off the Island. But I like to BBQ :)

I remember that being in another OLD post around here from this summer. Problem is is that Lopez is strapped for camping sites if I remember correctly.

what was the #?? like 25 ?

Someone else needs to chime in so we can officially FORCE you to VOLUNTEER.

Will someone else chime in. Please... I mean, I'd volunteer but I don't know most of you and with my limited amount of time having 2 children under the age of 26 months I couldn't be anywhere for the most part.

But the guys I have met through here are pretty hip :wierd:

Since the nomination is made, I'll second it.

The BOD decided on Nov 15th, to postpone elections until Dec 1st. This should be resolved by then. The Next BOD will still begin it's term on Jan 1 as planned.

Steve

hards91xj said:
Way to go Ecksjay I thought I was going to have to change and put my name in..
See Willis I new somebody would come through.

Might as well. ;) Since I'm working on my rig in the shop now I should be back at it soon. I meant that I wouldn't be wheeling in Winter, that's what the heated shop is for. :) Plenty of weekend time to work on the Jeep now, plus the resources I've been looking for. I got tired of relying on other folks for space/time, not to mention the connections I have now. :wave:

It'll be nice to be into it all again. I miss wheeling but I've had a great time watching my daughter grow up! She'll enjoys visiting the shop on Saturdays but I'm sure she'll have more fun on the trails. SOON!!!

Back