• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll bar for shortbed Comanche, various other ...

STRYKER

NAXJA Forum User
I have the factory item . The Rollbar for a short bed Comanche in great shape.... No rubber boot mounting kit, however. Sold that to a fellow in Ca. about three months ago. Make offer. I'm in Va. and will not ship it. May meet you somewhere.

I have also located a single Ridge Runner RV trac 33 x 12.50 tire, mounted on a black rockcrawler rim (5 x 4.5) that has never been run on the vehicle. The factory casting flash is still on the tire. Make offer. This type is discontinued, but the Ridge Runner RV Trac II sells for 140 bucks in this size.

I have a non-tilt steering column that was pulled for no other reason than to install my tilt column. I can send out a steering wheel with it as well. Make offer.

can you help me?

I noticed your post for mj parts, and want to know if you also know of a drivable mj for sale. I'm new to mj's, so don't want(can't afford) a total rockcrawling project.
Thanx for your help.
Tom

Re: can you help me?

gr8tires said:
I noticed your post for mj parts, and want to know if you also know of a drivable mj for sale. I'm new to mj's, so don't want(can't afford) a total rockcrawling project.
Thanx for your help.
Tom

Tom, if I knew of a driveable MJ for sale, it would end up at my shop with wild visions of rebuilding it dancing in my head. Eagle, Lawn'cher and I all suffer from this condition called "gottasaveasmanyasIcan".

I have found 2 here in Eastern(Jacksonville) NC.
One is here in Jacksonville, has the motor setting in the bed waiting for an install. It is not my friends but he told me the owner wants to sell it. I asked how much and he said to make an offer. The number for that one is (910) 346-2343.
The second one is setting along side a road in Newport (out past the prison)and I saw they had $1200 wrote on the windshield. If you want the next time I am up there I can get some info on it. I will be up that way next Monday. Let me know if your interested.

AJ,
Don't know what you're talkin about. I'm not selling a rollbar. I'm looking for an MJ or Commando.
Tom

muran05 said:
Is the rollbar still available? I'm in North VA - Ashburn.

muran05

Yup. Rollbar is still here.
I'm on the other side of Leesburg from you. E-mail me and I'll provide a phone # for you to use.

gr8tires.... Why would you step on my post, and then assume he wants a rollbar from you despite the fact that you didn't list one, and I did?

Muran... You can PM me if that's a possibility. Or just use [email protected]

Regards,

Deano

GSequoia said:
Hey Stryker...let's see a picture of that MJ with the 2000 grill...enquiring minds want to know!

Truck cab is in the stages of being prepped for new paint. You'll have to wait. I'll post the pics of the new paint soon, and the grill will be in those pics.

Shop floor is about half finished as well. I need to finish the black and white tiles before pulling the truck in to mount the new stepside.

Regards,

Deano

Back