• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

labor day weekend?

Nice Steve that sounds good. But I think LABOR day is for a day off not a day to work. :repair:

I'm heading east to Winthrop to get shiztface and build a deck :cheers: :jester:

I guess Im not one to talk :dunce:

Last edited:
staticrevolution said:
You gonna build the deck first?

Are you serious? :huh: :looney:

Umm Yea we are going to build the deck first and then have a big party :party: on it just like they did in Chicago:skull1:

"look out below"
:gee:

Our camp motto is "beer, more then just a breakfast drink"
:cheers:

I think there is talk on ROR that there might be a run to Naches, WA I bet you could tag along there. They seem like nice folk but I wont know for sure until the TSF run the 11th and 12th of Sept.

My current plans for sat the 4th are to run the Naches Trail from 70 road Greenwater side over to the little Naches side then hit some trails and end up at the Moon/Funny rock area and then ? :variety:
Just a long 1 day deal
Early start from Enumclaw late return. :roll:

Last edited:
Hards91 Now that sounds like a great saturday. Wish I didn't have earlier plans.

I was watching 4x4TV and Rick Russell just put out a video of Naches Trail, Pucker Ridge, and etc.

XJourney said:
I was watching 4x4TV and Rick Russell just put out a video of Naches Trail, Pucker Ridge, and etc.

Just? Is it a new one? He's had one out for a number of years already... My new boss is in the one on Pucker Ridge. :)

So I wonder why Rick Russell isn't doing anymore of his offroad adventure videos?
He must have other projects going on.

Hijack off.

If it wasn't such a far drive I would love to go with you Howard.

I have that tape It`s the only one I bought because it `s about places Iknow of.
I haven`t done Pucker Ridge yet ,thats up by Rimrock Lake / White Pass.
I`ll probably do this run again Oct/Nov.
I`m also trying to get back to Liberty area 1 more time this year before it turns nasty.

Re: labor day weekend? Naches

There is 4 of us going for the day .
Naches trail Funny /Moon rock area and if time Quartz Mtn And back ,any more takers?

Re: labor day weekend? Naches

hards91xj said:
There is 4 of us going for the day .
Naches trail Funny /Moon rock area and if time Quartz Mtn And back ,any more takers?

what day again?

for anyone wanting to hit the trails on the naches side, go look up the lower valley canyon crawlers and crash their party lol. they never mind when extra people tag along (believe me i know) how to get there: head over to naches, then head whichever direction along Hwy 410 (towards chinook pass or away depending on which pass you came over) till you hit whistling jacks and the gold creek station, hang a right (or left) onto (lost valley?) rd then onto fontaine lane, go up about a 1/4 mile and you'll see a house on the right w/ a lot of trucks and jeeps, thats prolly where they'll meet.

Kris

Back