NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old June 9th, 2004, 21:52
NAXJA Forum User

Thumbs up Sneak peeks at my D44 buildup...

It's been the bain of my existence for the last few weeks...but it's starting to come together. I'm waiting for the custom built truss, then I can route all my brakelines and finally get this thing in.

They'll be a couple of writeups on this as the axleshafts (including bearing and seals, of course) were replaced and a disc brake conversion was done. Plus there's the truss still to come as well as the skid plate...but here's a few pics to tide y'all over....

Old June 10th, 2004, 00:33
NAXJA Member

Re: Sneak peeks at my D44 buildup...

Nice..............but seen it many times before. So many are running them, save the time on the write up and spend it in the garage working on it.
Thanks to , Falken Tires, Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines, Ten Factory Axles, Brown Dog, Hooker Harness, BILSTEIN, Raceline Wheels, WARN, G&G Auto Repair/Off Road, Yukon Gear and Axle, Full Traction, Cal, Russ, James, and many, many others.
Old June 10th, 2004, 00:42
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Sneak peeks at my D44 buildup...

LOL! No writeups will be done until it's bolted in and been wheeled twice! I just won't have the time until then. I realize that on this board it's been done quite a few times (this is where I gathered 99% of the info during the planning stages), but there are lots of boards out there that a writeup like this would help someone else out...and that's why I'll do it.

Steve