• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why do people always have to rain on someone elses parade?

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Why the hell does someone else always have to rain on my parade? I was all happy and go lucky about my pending purchase of another quality Jeep vehicle (83cj5:D) when some of the people i work with are all like "do you know how much its worth, sure you want to pay, etc. . ." what the hell? If someone's happy, LET THEM BE, besides if they mess up its their own damn fault. Good grief, idiots, i swear. i know that is totally off the subject, but its annoying as hell........as for my jeep question....

why do people actually unhook and rehook their sway bars? I know that sounds like a major noob question, but i thought i should ask:D

Kris

It sounds like they are trying to take care of you....making sure that you arent getting screwed...

And the reason we disconnect our swaybars is to allow the axle to droop and articulate better to keep the tires in contact with the ground.

also disconnecting the sway bar makes it less "tippy" offroad, if the swaybar is attached the body tryes to stay inline with the axle and tips downhill.

Back