• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redneck Women

Makes me want to go ATVing- then join her in the laundry room :D
You going Sunday or what, Rev?

is.php

Friggin' Right Awn!!!!

:D :worship: :clap: :cheers: :loveu: :patriot: :yelclap:

I've never been so proud to be a Redneck.......... Ya know what they say....... once ya go redneck, ya never go back........

Well crap ... not enough bandwidth to see the video ... but the music was great!

Les

They're actually rootin an H2 in that video. Anyone else catch that?

Sorry. Southern term for Muddin. Like when a pig is rootin in the mud. At least that's what me and my Ocala buddies call it. Sorry, i'm a FL redneck

92jeeper said:
Sorry. Southern term for Muddin. Like when a pig is rootin in the mud. At least that's what me and my Ocala buddies call it. Sorry, i'm a FL redneck

And let me tell you those Fl redknecks are unlike any other in the country! I know I use to live down there! LOL! I like that especially the Kid Rock and Bocephis part!

We're not that different! haha But, i'm not familiar with what it means in austalia. But, when I take my surf trip over there, i'll watch what I say.

Ghost said:
And let me tell you those Fl redknecks are unlike any other in the country! I know I use to live down there! LOL! I like that especially the Kid Rock and Bocephis part!
:wave:

Back