• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Puyallup Swap Meet March 7th, Who's going?

I'll probably be there with friends and a Jeep-crazy 2 1/2 year old girl.

In relation:
If anyone knows someone looking for an 88 YJ (258, auto, 231) for a project, we have one here. $1000, no less, as is (not running, but ran well when it did, lol). $500 extra if you want the full doors and hardtop (already installed). Comes with an unistalled, still in the box bikini top. We think it needs a new carb but we didn't want to waste our time anymore. Has new exhaust from front of cat back (less than 200 miles). Oh, and you gotta pick it up. :D I've just got no place to work on a swap, otherwise I would. :(

Hmm, very tempting. :) I may contact you after my tax returns get in.
Glenn

ECKSJAY said:
I'll probably be there with friends and a Jeep-crazy 2 1/2 year old girl.

In relation:
If anyone knows someone looking for an 88 YJ (258, auto, 231) for a project, we have one here. $1000, no less, as is (not running, but ran well when it did, lol). $500 extra if you want the full doors and hardtop (already installed). Comes with an unistalled, still in the box bikini top. We think it needs a new carb but we didn't want to waste our time anymore. Has new exhaust from front of cat back (less than 200 miles). Oh, and you gotta pick it up. :D I've just got no place to work on a swap, otherwise I would. :(

Hey,
If I'm not able to make it up, if I gave you guys a list of something I'm interested in would anyone be willing to keep a look out for me? :)

- Kevin

verrive said:
Hey,
If I'm not able to make it up, if I gave you guys a list of something I'm interested in would anyone be willing to keep a look out for me? :)

- Kevin

I can keep a lookout if you like.

PM me a list and a phone # I might be able to get a hold of you during the meet.

I don't know what to expect, this will be my first trip there.

The Moonshiners 4x4 Swap Meet is one of the largest events of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. It uses most of the available interior exhibition space at the Puyallup Fairgrounds along with vendors selling outside.

Plan on spending the better part of the day looking through new and used parts, accessories and complete vehicles. I'm guessing there are several hundred vendors total. Regardless, it's the place to find what you're looking for.

http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/swapmeet/swapmeet.htm

$5 gets you in, parking is free. The link above has a map to the site.

John90XJ said:
The Moonshiners 4x4 Swap Meet is one of the largest events of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. It uses most of the available interior exhibition space at the Puyallup Fairgrounds along with vendors selling outside.

Plan on spending the better part of the day looking through new and used parts, accessories and complete vehicles. I'm guessing there are several hundred vendors total. Regardless, it's the place to find what you're looking for.

http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/swapmeet/swapmeet.htm

$5 gets you in, parking is free. The link above has a map to the site.

Thanks John! :cheers:

jimwww said:
I might go to this as well.. Anyone driving down from Vancouver, BC?

1990 XJ

I'm meeting up with a tentative convoy coming from Abbottsford and Mission...possibly some Van folks too. PM me an e-mail address and I'll get you in touch with the proper folks. :)

im drivin from vancouver...well up north that is...sorry bad joke, anyways anyone who has been there before can u tell me if i will fine these couple things there i name off.....light bar and fog lights, bumpers, rock rails? thanks

Willis said:
I'll be there, doin a bit of shopping.

Steve
You mean to tell me that things actually happen up there on a SUNDAY? :shocked:
Lucky guys!!! :twak:
Nothing ever happens here (UT.) on a Sunday. NOTHING!!! :bawl:
Cant wait to move back home.

Dan.
PS You know what I'm looking for Steve. :thumbup:

TRNDRVR said:
You mean to tell me that things actually happen up there on a SUNDAY? :shocked:
Lucky guys!!! :twak:
Nothing ever happens here (UT.) on a Sunday. NOTHING!!! :bawl:
Cant wait to move back home.

Dan.
PS You know what I'm looking for Steve. :thumbup:

Plenty happens here on Sunday Dan, but it's all in church......;)

Lots of crap there.

Picked up an HO intake with t-body for $25.

Got a 4.2 crank (for a 4.0 stroker) with rods for $40.

And a nice used pipe wrench for $10.

Steve

Didn't make it. Kid was in a bad mood, I had no money, and I was spent from a class I took yesterday.

Didn't really need anything anyway. ;)

did'nt see you there Steve, we had about 5(?) booths, sold a bunch of doughnuts, got some WJ brake stuff and a winch for the wife on top of that Timmy and I got a co2 tank full for -$3.50 !!

and I got a ride from some 16 year old girl for $5 (the next one she only charged me $1 and she really put some effort into that one!!)

good times!

Back