• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Spotting...

Willis

NAXJA Forum User
Spotted a green lifted XJ on 12th and Madison turning left onto Union in Capitol Hill today (Thursday 2/12) around 1pm. It had (what looked like) 32" MTRs, University of Oregon yellow 'O' and a white oval 'XJ' sticker on the back window. License plate said 'SIX PAK'.

Just wondering if you are on here?

Steve

Willis said:
Spotted a green lifted XJ on 12th and Madison turning left onto Union in Capitol Hill today (Thursday 2/12) around 1pm. It had (what looked like) 32" MTRs, University of Oregon yellow 'O' and a white oval 'XJ' sticker on the back window. License plate said 'SIX PAK'.

Just wondering if you are on here?

Steve

Whomever it is I've seen them get off on Madison from I-5 around midnight when I am headed to work. Twice now, don't know who it is though. :)

U of O????

U of O???? UGH!!!! The COUGS whooped their ASS!!! Guess you guys wont get to see my jeep for a little while....cant wait till i can get it back stateside and have fun! So far the parts are coming together....waiting on my SYE till i get the thing lifted, so i figure out how long of a driveshaft i need. hope to see you guys soon!

Kris

Back