• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED Fogs to stock switch

XJTowerDog

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy.

Please don't blast me, i rarely ask for help. I searched, here and google. Not getting the most difinitive answers.

My stock fogs work. I just wired in some new 2x5 led fogs rated at 36w. I spliced the stock connectors onto the new fogs. I tested one fog by unplugging my stockie and just holding the wires of the led fog into the connector of the fog harness before doing any splicing. It lit up, but i still did have one factory fog plugged in. Now that both fogs are wired in and connected they dont want to come on. I have them wired correctly. Do i still need a relay or a resistor somewhere to make this work?

A link to a thread, a description, anything would be appreciated.

Jeesoos H please delete I just figured out jeeos have backwards foglight wiring:looser:
:dunce:
NOPE! This thread will live forever on the Internet. Just when you forget about being such a bone head someone will bump it back to the top.

:D

Back