• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driveshaft to KOH

donthelegend

NAXJA Forum User
Any chance someone who isn't at KOH yet has an extra front driveshaft for a 4.0/auto XJ they can bring with them?
Driving out from Illinois and the centering ball went bad on one of mine and left the spare at home.

We're currently in Flag staff, AZ if anyone has suggestions on someplace between here and California on where to get one as well. So far haven't been able to find anything on local Craigslist either.

While you're in the greater Flagstaff "metropolitan" area a junkyard may be your best bet.

I have a spare front driveshaft from a XJ with an AW4. I am not going to KOH, but if someone wants to pick it up in Yorba Linda, you can use it.

I'm going to try and head out there later this afternoon and I think I have a spare sitting in the garage. I'll also be passing by yorba linda on my way home in a bit if I need to pick up that other one for someone.

Back