• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hall-O-Wheelin' at Redbird SRA October 22 - NEED VOLUNTEERS

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Redbird SRA in coordination with the Redbird Foundation is putting on a Haunted Trail ride on Oct 22nd from 6pm to 11pm at Redbird SRA in Dugger, IN.

They have asked the MWC to host a station of the haunted trail ride at the Trail 21 entrance...the trail we've adopted and cleaned up twice a year for more than 10 years.

What this means is that we need some folks to help decorate the entrance...or at least dress up and try to scare people a bit. There will be folks riding from 6pm to 11pm for the haunted part, if there's enough MWC peps this could be split up and some could ride and trade shifts while others did the scaring.

Then you can ride all night until 5pm on the 23rd. All for free.

Here's your chance to use those GIANT light bars you've been buying from Smashhole for years.

Who can make it?
131c8aa84736e8a27f2a3629d60512bd.jpg

mac ':skull2:' gyvr

P.S. This is not taking the place of the fall clean up run. We are still looking to schedule that in November...separate thread on that coming soon.

I would love to scare people (chainless chainsaw?), anyone have an empty seat?

The MWC will provide funds to those that attend to cover decorations/costumes/etc. Participants will also receive a MWC shirt or hat from the MWC store.

Please let me know by Oct 1st if you can commit so I can relay information to Redbird Foundation. This is a great opportunity to promote NAXJA to the public, especially since this ride is geared towards families and people with stock rigs.

For more information refer to Redbird Foundation's Facebook page and check out the Hall-O-Wheelin' event page.

I seen some neat lights just recently at Meijers. They are motion activated strobe lights that have sound. They are tiny but there is about 12 in a set and they are battery powered.

This is going to be so much fun. So far there is 13 Clubs/Groups that are setting up for this.
Haunted trail is going to be 1.9 miles long and once drivers navigate the trail they are free to ride the rest of the park until 5pm the next day (Oct 23rd)

i wasnt able to find anyone from naxja so i just wheeled with randos. all ive got is some pics of my truck on the trails. considering i've got open diffs i'd say i did alright. only lost the glass to my mirror haha. tons or people showed up and the property owner said they got reports that this was the largest
hall-o-wheelin they've had. they seemed really excited for the Toys-for-tots event in november. they also seemed to feel a bit under funded still. but all in all a fun weekend.

Back