• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch o' stuff - cheap or free

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a few things from my XJs and MJ that I don't need anymore. Just need to get rid of them.

Snow chains for 33x11.5 tires. They fit my 285/75/16 tires. $10

0722151710a_zpsh9b3z5yt.jpg

Timing light from Harbor Freight - $5
(2) Spicer 760 u-joints brand new - $10 ea
Brand new AC filter/dryer - $10
Warn 2" receiver insert w/shackle - $10
Smaller shackle - $5

0722151711_zpsz4htwaor.jpg

Stock XJ/MJ pitman arm - $10
Leaf spring plates (either BTF or Ruffstuff) will fit 8.25 or D44 - $10
Swaybar relocation brackets -$5
Shackle mounts for really big shackles - $5
Coil spring bumpstops - one short pair and one taller pair - $5/pr.

0722151711a_zps1zdehaqp.jpg

Used JKS barpin eliminators for front bottom and top rear shocks - $10/all

0722151712a_zpstrgty8wk.jpg

IPF driving lights (no wiring) - $10

0722151712_zpsgiahhzmt.jpg

Power steering bracket for 99+ intake manifold - $10
XJ and MJ shackles (need bushings) - free

0722151711b_zps6xnx09vf.jpg

MJ passenger side bucket seat bracket - free
(2) MJ tailgate handless (1 chrome and one bare metal) - $5 ea

0722151712b_zpspytbaxk5.jpg

Recovery chain - $10

0722151712c_zpsrbg72mar.jpg

Free stuff - ACOS is not complete

0722151712d_zpsut3if2v9.jpg

Good for cores only - free

0722151710_zpscm1b7beg.jpg

Send me a PM if you want anything, I will determine priority by the PMs, No shipping. I'm in Hacienda Heights. I'm near Avery and Russ, if that helps.

Last edited:
I'll take the coil sping bump stops, both pairs. I may be up that way this weekend to pick up. If anyone needs parts brought a little further South, I can grab them as well.

I'll take the bucket seat bracket, 760 U-joints and the power steering bracket for Noah, please. Also the receiver/dryer for me, if it will fit a '95 XJ. Johnny, I can get you Paypal, and maybe we can figure out a train.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
Send me a PM if you want anything, I will determine priority by the PMs, No shipping. I'm in Hacienda Heights. I'm near Avery and Russ, if that helps.

Mike, if I get the tire chains and you get some parts, and you can wait until August 4th, I could pick them up and bring them to the SoCalXJ M&G.

I have a few things from my XJs and MJ that I don't need anymore. Just need to get rid of them.

Snow chains for 33x11.5 tires. They fit my 285/75/16 tires. SOLD

0722151710a_zpsh9b3z5yt.jpg

Timing light from Harbor Freight - $5
(2) Spicer 760 u-joints brand new - SOLD
Brand new AC filter/dryer - SOLD
Warn 2" receiver insert w/shackle - SOLD
Smaller shackle - $5

0722151711_zpsz4htwaor.jpg

Stock XJ/MJ pitman arm - $10
Leaf spring plates (either BTF or Ruffstuff) will fit 8.25 or D44 - $10
Swaybar relocation brackets -$5
Shackle mounts for really big shackles - $5
Coil spring bumpstops - one short pair and one taller pair - SOLD

0722151711a_zps1zdehaqp.jpg

Used JKS barpin eliminators for front bottom and top rear shocks - SOLD

0722151712a_zpstrgty8wk.jpg

IPF driving lights (no wiring) - SOLD

0722151712_zpsgiahhzmt.jpg

Power steering bracket for 99+ intake manifold - SOLD
XJ and MJ shackles (need bushings) - free (MJ ones are taken)

0722151711b_zps6xnx09vf.jpg

MJ passenger side bucket seat bracket - TAKEN
(2) MJ tailgate handless (1 chrome and one bare metal) - $5 ea (bare one is taken)

0722151712b_zpspytbaxk5.jpg

Recovery chain - SOLD

0722151712c_zpsrbg72mar.jpg

Free stuff - ACOS is not complete (ACOS parts and stub shafts are taken)

0722151712d_zpsut3if2v9.jpg

Good for cores only - free (one dizzy is taken)

0722151710_zpscm1b7beg.jpg

Last edited:
How close are you to Hillside (Euclid) and Whittier Blvd? I'd be interested in the lites and the Acos if the lights are 5-7" round, and a dist core (crank sensor)!

Not too far. The lights are sold. And you know the ACOS are only good for parts? And one of the distributors is yours.

I'll take the bucket seat bracket, 760 U-joints and the power steering bracket for Noah, please. Also the receiver/dryer for me, if it will fit a '95 XJ. Johnny, I can get you Paypal, and maybe we can figure out a train.

David Bricker / SYR

Okay on everything but the ujoints. Mike beat you By a few minutes.

David Bricker / SYR

Is Gomer still at Avery's house?

Is Gomer still at Avery's house?

No, it's back up in Panamint. Noah may be going to Escondido from Panamint in a couple of weeks, so there's some possibilities there.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll take the warn receiver and shackle, the recover chain, and the 760 u joints.

Sorry Mike. Someone claimed the receiver shackle on Wednesday. But the chain and ujoints are yours.

Payment sent. Can you add the chrome MJ tailgate latch to my pile of stuff, please. The extra money is included.

David Bricker / SYR

Payment sent. Can you add the chrome MJ tailgate latch to my pile of stuff, please. The extra money is included.

David Bricker / SYR

Thank you sir. I'll hold onto your stuff until the next time you're in town.

As far as the aces whats missing the stops? If you live close to Hillside off Whittier I can pick up both when you say on a weekend!

The adjusting rings and the stops are missing. Guess these really aren't very useful for anything. :) I live near Hacienda and Colima.

Back