• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOW OPEN!!! - 30th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah registration

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Registration is NOW OPEN!!!

CLICK HERE

September 11th will be the last day to pre-order your event t-shirt and event trasharoos!

You can still pre-register after that, but you won't be able to pre-order a shirt or trasharoo. They will only be available at the event in a very, very limited supply.

If you have any questions or problems with registration please post in this thread. Your post maybe deleted (to keep this thread on track) after the problem is fixed or the question is answered in a way that everyone will understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

Is the registration per rig, or per person?

If u want a registration packet with all included items you register.

Otherwise you are just am additional dinner...

mac 'if you are without a rig' gyvr

Color me confused. Event ticket includes dinner for 3 nights but you can only purchase an additional dinner for Friday? :confused:

The simple answer is yes.

The prior evening's meals are being provided by the sponsor of that evening. A couple of chapters are picking up the tab to feed us those nights. Friday is more of a banquet style dinner.

I have a question in the requirement thread it states:

:NAXJA: expects each event participant to carry insurance and registration sufficient to meet the legal requirements of their vehicle state of residence and for the roads and trails traveled for the event. naxja is not responsible for assuring an entrant's vehicle is legal for the roads and trails traveled in the event.

Does this mean If my jeep is not registered and Insured it is not welcome at the event? Im bringing it on a trailer.

NAXJA requires all vehicles be insured. In moab, I believe you can purchase an OHV sticker that would allow it to travel on the trails.

Kind of, ut requires a ohv sticker already to get a visitor ohv sticker. Here In ut mine is OHV.(registered as an atv basically) and no insurance is required as long as it don't drive main highways.

You need to make sure that your vehicle is covered for the area in which you will be using it during the event.

Birthday discount? (haha), or way to pay at the event?

You can pay at the event for everything but the trasharoo and to be guaranteed a Tshirt.

mac 'those two are pre-pay' gyvr

You can pay at the event for everything but the trasharoo and to be guaranteed a Tshirt.

mac 'those two are pre-pay' gyvr

So, do I wait to register then? I just tried to reg alone and it goes to paypal. Is there a COD option on the site I am not seeing?

You can pay at the event to register. T-shirts and trasharoos have to be paid for ahead of time because of only ordering enough for the pre-order.

Just post in your local chapter's 'who's going' thread so we can have a good idea of dinner count for Friday night.

mac 'otherwise pre-pay now' gyvr

TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

September 11th will be the last day to pre-order your event t-shirt and event trasharoos!

You can still pre-register after that, but you won't be able to pre-order a shirt or trasharoo. They will only be available at the event in a very, very limited supply.

Please note: Giveaway Tickets can be purchased online through September 24th. After that they can only be purchased at the event.

Back