• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno wheeling

Well we ran bud canyon.... yup...

qamu5u3y.jpg
dyqy6uru.jpg
su8u2e7u.jpg
3abyta6u.jpg

Sorry for pics.... it was dark.... three xjs and everyone made it with no help(blondejon).....

i want to do bud again!

Ok i need to go to reno !!!

count me in if you guys all plan a trip. I want to come back and do a whole weekend. me and my 33's :moon:

if anyone in the area wants to come wheeling tonight me and a couple other guys are going out. don't know where but text me if you're interested
Jake 916 847 0539

Where ya going? I may be in...

idk. couple of yota guys are coordinating it. and one landrover dicso open/open :dunno:
but they'll let me know later. they're fun dudes we'll see. shoot me a text so I have your number

Ok i need to go to reno !!!

F**K yea you do. I told you, The wife & you have a place to stay when you com to Ree-Noo. SOOOO Lets make it happen. :clap:

F**K yea you do. I told you, The wife & you have a place to stay when you com to Ree-Noo. SOOOO Lets make it happen. :clap:

LOL after the holidays Ill try to get over there. Maybe Ill even have a trailer by then :woohoo:

Back