• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj to an mj

VonOrtner

NAXJA Forum User
I have started the process of turning my 93 sport into something a lttle different. I hope you like what i have done, constructive critisism is always welcome.

Last edited:
set

Might just be the server I'm on but I can't see all the pictures (I only see the last one).

Looks cool as hell. I like it!

I need to finish off my chop so it looks finished and has a tailgate.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i think you trimmed past the pinch seam :D

looks good man, nice work.

thanks guys, yea so far im in for three weekends so not to bad.. still have to finish the halo and a pillars and the exo along the roof. slowly but surely.. def wanted to make this a very clean looking rig. Even made new qt panels from 16g.

if you could make replacement 1/4 pannels and lower door skins out of 14 or 16ga i'd be your best friend haha.

yea well the qt panels are now out of 16 gauge. and i believe it would be possible to make it in 14 or even 12 the problem is you start to loose the sharpness of the lines.. if you want qt skins im sure i could whip you up some.. but it will only be the skin no inners or spot weld seams.

Back