• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tax Time Turbo Manifold Sale!

Boostwerks.com

NAXJA Forum User
We are having a sale on our Hand Built 4.0L Turbo Manifolds! For a limited time you can get a head start on your turbo project for $699 Shipped! That's $100 off our normal sale price! *Price is for Turbo Manifold Only*

Built with high quality Schedule 40 304L stainless with thick CNC cut 1/2" mild steel flanges, you can rest assured the manifold will last longer than your rig. If the manifold does crack however, we back it up with a no questions asked lifetime warranty for the origional customer! Comes standard with T3 Turbine flange for a vast selection of turbos and a 2 bolt 38mm external wastegate flange. Other wastegate options are available!

This sale will only be open till April 15th! If you have any questions or would like to purchase, just send me a PM!

Thanks NAXJA!
Bryson

fab105.jpg

Copyoffab008.jpg

fab003.jpg

2011-11-09195614.jpg

WOW !!! The thought of a boosted 4.0 HO just made me smile... Better go do my taxes right now so I can join the Turbo XJ club. ;) Looks like a great design, and much more compact than the one i was planning to weld up.

WOW !!! The thought of a boosted 4.0 HO just made me smile... Better go do my taxes right now so I can join the Turbo XJ club. ;) Looks like a great design, and much more compact than the one i was planning to weld up.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Just rolled 30,000 miles on our daily driven turbo charged XJ. Love it more and more every day. :)

Back