• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RWK Stock Class KOH EMC 4692

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I know I have posted "thank you's here and asked alot of questions and such and even pissed some off, and all...

But here is what I have been working on for the last 4 months. Missing family time for Christmas, New Years, And even working on it on my boys 4th birthday. All in hopes to make it all good and competitive as I could alone and in a 2 car garage.

Recently I have had MUCH appreciated help from Cory and a TJ guy Branden. But it just is not enough for this to be the caliper of build it needs to be for ALL my top grade sponsors...

Yukon
Rock Krawler
Goodyear
Superwinch
Currie
Hotwire Auto
Hi-Tech Collision
Barnett Performance
Raceline
RAD Shifters
Corbeau
Dynomax
And some more about to help I think

I have to Thank my Wife for not leavinng me (YET) and my credit card companies for trusting I might repay them some day lol...

I have had to look to a Premier Race Team for a help in a few key ways. More on that later, maybe...

4.6 @300hp Clifford header (2x 2.25 tail pipes from the 2 collectors, out to dynomax bullet mufflers), great head work and engine building by Russ Pottenger, stand alone Jeep ECU system by Hotwire auto.

Rock Krawler 3 link front and thier RRD 2-5/8 shocks

Deaver 7.5" prog front springs

TCS 400+rpm converter

Rebuilt AW4

Currie rockjock 60 front - YUKON axles, super joints, Grizzly locker, 5.38 gears, slugs, reid king pin knuckles, custom steering, etc.

14B rear shaved to better then D44 clearance, YUKON Spool, chromoly axles, etc.

Raceline 17" monster Possitive offset beadlocks

Goodyear Kevlars 35"

Ruffstuff frame stiffners

LII front frame stiffners

Daystar front poly filled Stinger bumps and rear ext bumps

Full cage by me :/

JE Reel driveshafts

And a bunch more I am forgetting. Some have asked for pictures so here are a few.

391940_3024164931115_1472498203_33042844_1900730472_n.jpg

405536_3024164251098_1472498203_33042843_800571267_n.jpg

395660_3024162131045_1472498203_33042841_2114242168_n.jpg

There will be some interior by sunday... I have some work on the inside that Cory and Branden are coming to help with this weekend and to get it presentable, and then theres still a few tubes and somme sheet work that it needed. That till hopefully be done by my new currently un-named full race team that the owner is coming over tomorrow to make sure we are both good with a partnership. I am stoked...

That things is badass man...Best of luck on KOH..Ill be cheering you on as ill be there watching with hopes of racing in 2013

Looking great, can't wait to see it painted and decaled!

Great build, looks sick! Wish you guys the best of luck at KOH...

Thank you charles without u this would really be alot more difficult!

Cory. Ur help is invaluable!

And to all you others out there. ITS ALIVE AND DAYM IS IT NASTY SOUNDING!

rick I get to run those tails for this race.

Can't wait to get my rear ring gear so I can drive it. And the dynomax bullets Mufflers so it not like a prostock car sounding.

Oh and I have the car being driven by Scott hartman and dust junkies are finishing the jeep and test / tuning it after paint. So cal and goatman. U better bring ur a++ game now. Lol.

I like it Rob, it looks pissed :flamemad: love the eyebrows on the bumper. Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya or if there are some more parts you need that I can dig up for you.

Well the Jeep just got dropped to Hi-Tech Collision this morning. Time to get it cleaned up and a new coat of jeep silver on it.

Anyone needing body/paint, should check out Hi-Tech Collision. The location I deal with in Anaheim Hills does all of Don A Vee's body work, as well as Off Road Evo's and many others. THier work has been seen at Sema, Off Road Expo, etc...

Oh and I have the car being driven by Scott hartman and dust junkies are finishing the jeep and test / tuning it after paint. So cal and goatman. U better bring ur a++ game now. Lol.

Cool. It will be fun racing against Scott and the Dust Junkies. We've crewed for them a few times, good guys. Is Scott driving the whole time, or are you sharing driving duties?

Well the plan is for him to finish the car, very small tube work left and comm stuff, with the firewall and what ever they see it needs. Then we all are going to take it out and tune the susp. In exchange for him to drive it (the whole time I think), and for his crew to help prep and pit for the race, and for him to bring my sponsors a podium finish, or so I think we can.

I have heard nothing but great things about him and the junkies. And thats what I feel I owe my sponsors. Oh and my wife... I need to give back to my family that has suffered for months now. SO I think its a win win for all involved now.

In any case this should make it a bit more serious and competitive. Yet allowing the fun when due...

Thats the plan at least.

oh and a video from yesterday. after 17min of 2000-2700rpm break in. I did a high idle set and took some video. Needs mufflers!
http://youtu.be/f1GCK81lIeM

Yes we sure are. I forgot about those.

Thank you for mounts Jeeperjohn :)

Thanks Richard.

In any case this should make it a bit more serious and competitive. Yet allowing the fun when due...

Thats the plan at least.

Thank you for trusting me and our team. We work hard to win and I would not have accepted the offer unless I thought we could win.

If we don't have fun, we're doing something wrong!

• [driving his first race] Hey, Lucius, I just wanted to share a piece of personal information with you. I've got a...a chubby right now because THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I'M GETTIN' TO DRIVE A RACECAR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OH MY GOD!!! -Ricky Bobby

Hey, we need all Cherokees on the podium. :D

Gotta beat those LJ's. :)

Back