• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Street Bumpers anyone??

I used to see body kits offered for XJ's online when I first got into the XJ game 10 years ago. The front bumper looked similar to when I've seen on SCCA Comanches and what I've read came stock on rare eliminator Comanches with the factory or dealer added body kit. I haven't seen anything like it offered anywhere in forever. Surely a mold still exists somewhere.

I have seen a few people modify bumpers designed for other cars. I mean the front body line is... well... a line. So it cant be too hard to make a bumper fit if you are willing to do a little fiberglass work perhaps.

You Call THAT a Street Bumper? THIS is a Street Bumper:

AJs4.jpg

The front bumper looked similar to when I've seen on SCCA Comanches and what I've read came stock on rare eliminator Comanches with the factory or dealer added body kit.

I don't think the factory put out any MJs with a body kit. The "street" MJs were put together by a dealer in CA and they only did like 500 of them.

I used to see body kits offered for XJ's online when I first got into the XJ game 10 years ago. The front bumper looked similar to when I've seen on SCCA Comanches and what I've read came stock on rare eliminator Comanches with the factory or dealer added body kit. I haven't seen anything like it offered anywhere in forever. Surely a mold still exists somewhere.
Eliminators aren't really that rare, you're thinking of the Street Comanche package that bigalpha mentioned.

Yeah, I know eliminators aren't rare(well, didn't used to be) but I thought they also called the body kit eliminator too. I was def thinking of the dealer installed street body kit.

Hi,
XJGuy used to have a PUV website selling bodykits for XJ.
Anyone know where to get one?
also I gotta ask.

Did he ever actually sell any or was it just pictures (if even that?)

I threw up in my mouth A LOT. :wow:

Now, if *ANYTHING* would bring Eagle out of the woodwork......

Back