• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2011

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
4th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2011

Christmas is right around the corner. Time for the Sierra Chapter's 4th Annual Holiday Toy Drive. Same format as usual with collection points at Prairie City in Rancho Cordova, and at Hollister Hills in Hollister. Check this thread for more details regarding meet up time and locations in the parks once the date gets closer.

Everyone is invited regardless of the type of vehicle you drive.

Participants are asked to bring a NEW unwrapped toy worth at least $5 suitable for a young boy or girl. All toys collected will be donated to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program in Early December.

Once you donate your toy, hang around and meet some of your fellow NAXJA members and have some fun in your your rig.

NAXJA_ToyDrive2011a.jpg

Click Here for PDF of the flyer for you to print and hand out or post up at your local 4x4 shop/club/group/park.

Here are the links from the previous runs:

2008: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=965126
2009: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1008545
2010: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1041553

I hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I get the jeep up and going before this. I would hate to have to show up in the Saturn...

Josh
Just lift it and put some AT tires on it, seen a few Vdub guys do it. ha.

We need a volunteer to host the Prairie City location. Billy wants to go the Hollister and check it out, so he is out.

I will be hosting the PC toys for tots.

Time is tentative for now and I am flexible with whatever works best for the group.

Time: 10-12 or later
Date: Saturday Nov 19
Place: Prairie City OHV area (Rancho Cordova).

Meet down in the 4x4 area.

I have not been there in a while but they have built up the 4x4 area and it is now open, it was not ready last year for this event. You can search and find pics of the new course on the web.

The park is open from 8-5 so feel free to come early or stay late. If there is enough interest and the weather is good we could also have a BBQ there.

For more info go to http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221

Josh

Last edited:
4rd Annual?

This is not a Ford club? :roll:

I put a TJ on the cover of a NAXJA poster and I only get yelled at for my lazy last year was the 3rd not the 4th typo . . . I am so glad to be in the sierra chapter and not some of the "other" chapters!

FIXED:
NAXJA_ToyDrive2011B.jpg

Last edited:

I put a TJ on the cover of a NAXJA poster and I only get yelled at for my lazy last year was the 3rd not the 4th typo . . . I am so glad to be in the sierra chapter and not some of the "other" chapters!

FIXED:
NAXJA_ToyDrive2011B.jpg

Can I get a PDF of that? Also, can you edit the forst post and add the pic? Thanks!

FIXED:
NAXJA_ToyDrive2011B.jpg

i was going to post my buddies 79 scout II for next months rig of the month!
the following month i plan to try to get a fullsize ford as ROM.

or not.

oh yah. i can show how its been sitting all year collecting spider webs and losing more parts.
i plan to finish the slave cylinder setup now that we got the tranny in. then i need to install the new dana 30 with discs. then figure out steering. then i think its all good. then the interior and probably have to rebuild the carb.

You can't!

The BOD has let the cry babies win, and have voted to no longer have any rig other then a XJ or MJ for voting on in the Rig Of The Month.

Back