• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Parts XJ for sale

ffjosh

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1993 4x4 4 door XJ for sale. Its a little rusty.

Has just over 100,000 miles. Ran great when it was parked. I started to part some of it out.
No title
Will part out some things if you want them.

I need to make room for a shop and need it out of my yard.

You will need a trailer with a winch as it has no steering on it.

It might start up but people have been stealing fuses and othe rmisc crap off of it.

$350 takes it!

Located near fort wayne indiana

if you need me email me at [email protected]

Send me you cell number and I will text you pics.

The seller sent me some pics so I thought I would upload them in case anyone is interested. I'm gonna pass on it at the moment. It is located about 30 mins from me so I could go look at it for someone if they wished and could deliver it north to MI area for a nominal fee at the end of August.

He told me it ran when parked, do not know how long ago that was, but some parts have been taken off of it, again didn't know/ask which ones.

Told me the interior wasn't in very good shape.

Here's the pics:
IMG958621.jpg

IMG952094.jpg

IMG957869.jpg

IMG951253.jpg

mac 'trying to help' gyvr

Thanks for posting the pics.

The only stuff really taken off where the steering box and shaft, bumpers. Some little misc stuff from the interior and sway bars.

I was going to make this my wood hauler but decided to just sell it and get a truck.

It ran great when I parked it. I actually drove it home. It drove really good except for some death wobble.

I would not try to make it a DD but it would be a great wheeler or parts Jeep.

If it don't sell soon I may pull the engine, transfer case and axles and scrap the shell.

Back