• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The thanks thread . . .

Letterman

NAXJA Forum User
First off, I want to give a very big thanks to Josh(XJensen) and Eric(EricsXJ) for helping to make this years Sierra Fest a big success. Stepping up to help lead trail runs and supporting the Sierra Chapters BOD, going above and beyond to help make this event great.

I want to thank everyone who showed up, I hope everyone felt welcome, and wants to come back to more NAXJA events in the future.

I am sure SharkMark has a large list of people who helped him with the set up and the dinner and the sponsors who supported NAXJA with the raffle, so I will let him break that part down.

But again, thank you all for showing up, putting in your good money for the dinner and the raffle, and having great attitudes both on the trail and back at camp.

I had a great time, and hope to see you all on the next one!

definitely thanks to everyone who had anything to do with making this trip awesome. I had a great time and will do my best to make it again next year.

Thanks everyone that showed up. We could have even used more stocker rigs for the easier trail rides, Barney Riley and Corral Hollow. Its a perfect opportunity to learn how to drive offroad and you couldn't find a friendlier group to do it with! Special thanks go to Mark, Josh, and that Letterman guy!

Back