• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:79' F250 HP D44 & 81' Ford 9''

Twisted_Dakota

NAXJA Forum User
Motor took shit on the jeep so this stuff has to go.

79' F250 HP D44:
its complete minus calipers and steering
this is a leaf sprung axle

Next I have:
81' Ford 9''
Big bearing
31 splines
Sand blasted third
stripped housing
carrier with mini spool
have 1 extra 3rd member to go with the axle
axle is complete minus spring perches and brakes and needs to be put back together

HP D44:
Reverse rotation Yukon 4.56's
Warn Premium Lockout Hubs
Price:

Ford 9'':
Richmond 4.56's
Yukon master install kit
Aussie Locker

$1,000.00 for all of it.

willing to sell some stuff seperate.

email me if interested in anything and we will go from there.

[email protected]

Evan,

What went wrong with your motor? Before you go off and sell everything you know you have that rebuilt at city motor supply cheap right? Less than $500 for a short block and like a 2 day turn around.

i can get pics. give me a day or so real busy with work

Come get this shit out of my garage. I've asked you this once before and you gave me an excuse that you blew up all the motors you own. I've nicely asked what went wrong or what I can do to help. You said you'd call and explain, you have no vehicles and only work 40 hours a week, make time to pick up the phone. You can reply to posts here but not acknowledge anything I've said or asked.

You can't come here and take pictures and talk to me only when it is convenient. No free mini storage here.

If you come to take pictures of them come to pick them up, thats the only way you'll be allowed to see them again.

Someone buy this stuff, it is exactly as he has described but I'm tired of storing it for someone that is supposed to be a friend.

Google a dana 44 and thats what it looks like.

Back