• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS rearend,tires,header for xj

unbarebable88xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have and AMC 20 that has a full Detroit locker 4.88 gears and alloy one piece shafts it has a 61in wheel to wheel width with a truss. no brakes the were pulled off for my other rear. will work great for your project. 300obo

33x12.50x15in maxxis bighorns that have 3trails trips on them and around 1500 highway miles. i am very impressed with the trail capabilities of this tire they grip very well. would keep running them but am planning to go to a 35. they are for sale or will trade for a 35 of equal tread. i do have all for on my jeep now. 650.00

i also have a banks torque tube header cost me 500 shipped has been on my jeep for 6mths but i got a different header. no cracks this thing is perfect its also has header wrap to. so this one is a still for 350

please feel free to call or text anytime. 719-200-3195 items are located in Colorado Spring

i have and AMC 20 that has a full Detroit locker 4.88 gears and alloy one piece shafts it has a 61in wheel to wheel width with a truss. no brakes the were pulled off for my other rear. will work great for your project. 300obo

33x12.50x15in maxxis bighorns that have 3trails trips on them and around 1500 highway miles. with d window wheels i am very impressed with the trail capabilities of this tire they grip very well. would keep running them but am planning to go to a 35. they are for sale or will trade for a 35 of equal tread. i do have all for on my jeep now.750.00

i also have a banks torque tube header cost me 500 shipped has been on my jeep for 6mths but i got a different header. no cracks this thing is perfect its also has header wrap to. so this one is a still for 350

please feel free to call or text anytime. 719-200-3195 items are located in Colorado Spring

Hey bro text me 7193387099. I have a few shots of the tires and wheels but not sure how close they are. I can text em to ya

dc30832f.jpg

85c1a0a1.jpg

Back