• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AR-15, M-4 Config w/S&W Lower

_dallas_

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get rid of my AR-15 that is custom built as a Mil-spec M-4, minus three round burst capability. Has 16 inch chrome lined barrel, Smith & Wesson lower, colapsable stock, fixed front sight, flat upper with removable handle/rear sight. Less than 100 rounds through the weapon. Comes with tactical case, tactical sling and (5) 30 round magazines.

First $1,100 takes it.

I will try to put some pics up tonight, or I can send pics via email.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wierd. I can see the pics at home and at work, and I work on Ft. Carson where they block everything.

What did you want to know about the upper? I can't remember the brand, but it is a mil-spec flat top, chrome lined barrel with a 1 in 8 twist.

What did you want to know about the upper? I can't remember the brand, but it is a mil-spec flat top, chrome lined barrel with a 1 in 8 twist.

"Mil-spec" is a term that gets tossed around too much. The brand is going to make a difference to a lot of folks. Did the bolt/carrier come with the upper? If not, what kind is it?

bolt/carrier brand, barrel brand, uper reciever brand, is it free floated, does it have railed handguards, does it have front/rear sights, flash supressor, what length gas system...

"Mil-spec" is a term that gets tossed around too much.

x2

Back