• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moving sale 98 zj

friscokidd

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, this time the zj is REALLY for sale. We are going to be moving back to texas soon and there really isnt any need for this thing down there. I dont really feel like driving 4+ hours and having to pay to go wheeling and camping, so it shall go byby. Asking $5500 OBO, but willing to neg. due to some of its "used" issues. If interested, lets talk, im willing to wheel and deal ;) Title in hand

98 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 Auto
pwr wind/locks/seats/mirrors
Red Top battery
Radiator support brace
CB radio / antenna
5 35x15 BFG M/T with decent to goood tread still left
RE 4.5" LA kit w/ 1-3/4" coil spacers
lp30 / d44a = 3.73
Alloy USA front shafts
trimmed fenders (front & rear)
It is a wheeler and not really a dayly driver. It CAN be, but it really isnt.
The bad:
*Rear bumper is no longer living and can not be put on...but a "custom build one" can be.
*Front bumper is not on, but i still have it.
*The TRE on the pitman arm needs to be replaced (i have a new napa one, just havent put it on yet)
*The TRE's on the Tie Rod could be replaced (I have a brand new IRO heavy duty tie rod w/ TRE's i will throw in if the price is right.
*The muffler fell off and dinged the rear drive shaft a little (it vibrates a little, but i have a spare rear drive shaft and 2 u-joints for it that will come with)
*The UCA & LCA on the frame side have been welded together, so if you choose to change the suspension, they will have to be cut off.
*There is a funny squeaking noise from the back when you first take off, but goes away...we have mice at our house so i think that is it...:p
Spare parts that will go with:
high lift jack
set of d30 shafts
set of d44a shafts
2 d30 unit bearings
misc. parts that i can find
Extra parts that i might add if the price is right, if not, then they will go seperately:
D30 Aussie locker w/ 3.73+ carrier = $200
Brand new D30 Rock Crusher diff cover =$80
Yukon LP30 4.56 = $50
zj1-1.jpg

zj3-1.jpg

zj4-1.jpg

zj5.jpg

zj7.jpg

zj9.jpg

zj1.jpg

Back