• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Liberty tent OEM (will fit a cherokee)

mrmikey32

NAXJA Forum User
So, I just acquired a brand new Jeep Liberty tent and well.... Im going to sell it. I do not have any pics of it, because its brand new and i dont want to take it out of the duffle bag. I was able to find these pics from some one else on jf. im looking to get $250 for it, and shipping would be pretty cheap since i get a discount at fed ex. I might take some trades. and now the pics

PA200043.jpg

PA200041.jpg

PA200040.jpg

250, damn. Thats a cool tent. Don't have enough cash for it right now though. I do have a 97 I am parting out, need some parts? :D

lol. no parts. i only said 250 because it was 360 new from jeep when they had them.

and from what i have seen, its not an easy item to find. I am in no hurry to sell it.

if anything, im going to use it at wf if its not sold. its a bad ass tent

lol. no parts. i only said 250 because it was 360 new from jeep when they had them.

and from what i have seen, its not an easy item to find. I am in no hurry to sell it.

if anything, im going to use it at wf if its not sold. its a bad ass tent

Damn I tried. good luck with the sale! :cheers:

If you still have it about a week after WF we may be able to work something out.

I have used one of these for about 5 years. It has a ton of room and is of good quality. It definately is spacious.

can you drive the jeep away and have the tent be sealed still??? if so do you think it would work ok with a xj on 33's 6.5" lift?

if so definitely interested

thank you

can you drive the jeep away and have the tent be sealed still??? if so do you think it would work ok with a xj on 33's 6.5" lift?

if so definitely interested

thank you
Yes it has a big draw string that you can close when the Jeep is not attached.

a few hundo more? the cheapest ive seen RTT's go for is like $800

when you take into account the durability, ease of setting up camp, and not having to worry about the amount of room that a tent takes up along with pillows and a sleeping pad and blankets or sleeping bags, in the long run it is way more worth while. also your off the ground, so you dont have to worry about animals getting at you, or water from underneath, making the person you are with much more comfortable and happy (usually girlfriend or wife). its all for the best.

and if you think about it, 800$ for a home away from home, isnt all that bad.

now back on topic, that tent is awesome :thumbup:

another quick question. It looks like it but is this tall enough to stand up in?

and for me with this tent compared to a rtt it is way cheaper. I live in michigan and have never been bothered by animals lol. Just shoot if they wanna come to close;) and it is way bigger than a rtt!

plus if we get cold we can just fire up the heep and let the exhaust warm the tent up;) lol

Back