• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: black steelies, bushwackers, 32-33" tires!!!

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Going a new route with the new Xj and want to do some cutting. Call me crazy, but I'm going to attempt to stuff 33's under a 2" bb with bush wackers (to hide the cutting). Also looking for black soft 8's d windows, 32 or 33" mud terrain or all terrains, and maybe some 3" coils and 3" leaf packs, lca's, adj track bar or drop bracket, and a t-case drop. If you have any of these especially tires, wheels, or bushwackers then call me! 719-205-5455

Thanks!

I got 5 wheels and bushwackers. The wakers are scratched and one of the rears has a crack at the bottom, they are not mall crawler pretty, but good for a wheelin rig. I can grab some better info and pics this weekend when I am at the shop.

I got 5 wheels and bushwackers. The wakers are scratched and one of the rears has a crack at the bottom, they are not mall crawler pretty, but good for a wheelin rig. I can grab some better info and pics this weekend when I am at the shop.

Sounds like they will clean up with a coat of rattle can black. I'm a general contractor, I can make anything look pretty. How much you looking for?

Jonathon -- key will be LOTS of backspacing on the wheels, and lots of bumpstopping (along with your cutting) if you're going to wedge 33's under a BB'd rig... I'd say at least 3.5, maybe 3" of backspacing.:peace:

Jonathon -- key will be LOTS of backspacing on the wheels, and lots of bumpstopping (along with your cutting) if you're going to wedge 33's under a BB'd rig... I'd say at least 3.5, maybe 3" of backspacing.:peace:

After some firm words from Troy about chopping up the pristine rig he sold me, I've decided that 3.5" , like my old Xj ,will be sufficent with 32" tires. I'll also bushwack the flares to hide any cuttin I may have to do. Gonna keep the new Xj practical for now!

Back