• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB- JL Stealthbox or custom box for xj

jackdaniels

NAXJA Forum User
so anybody out there have a JL Audio stealth box for an xj? or if there is a BAMF NAXJA member that can make 2 boxes one for each side of the cargo area that would be better! color doesnt matter for the stealthbox i can get it reupholstered.

99 xj with black(agate) interior 4-door.

Please PM with prices and pics if pos.

thanks

jackdaniels

Last edited:
that is all i have heard about them also, i guess they rattle alot.

i am wanting 2 boxes one for each side that are similar to the stealthbox.

i really wish i could find a local NAXJA member that can custom make some.

and yes i know i can go to car toys or some other place to get them made, but tryin to locally before i pay big box places.

Last edited:
i think there are a few guys around here that have utilized the cubby hole to make custom boxes. actually i know there are. im not sure if anyone's done one on the drivers side where the spare goes but i'd assume it'd be a similar build.

there are alot of threads on custom box builds and various audio system installs. if you're comfortable with a jig-saw and drill im sure you could build one yourself. you can do some searching and find some "how to" write ups.

i think there are a few guys around here that have utilized the cubby hole to make custom boxes. actually i know there are. im not sure if anyone's done one on the drivers side where the spare goes but i'd assume it'd be a similar build.

there are alot of threads on custom box builds and various audio system installs. if you're comfortable with a jig-saw and drill im sure you could build one yourself. you can do some searching and find some "how to" write ups.

well, i'll tell ya if it dos not come in lincoln log form it will wind up looking like crap. you should have seen my last ported box it was bugly!

Back