• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 MJ roller $600 and performance parts

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
Tentatively sold! I am only posting this in case the deal falls through for some reason and to provide more info to the likely buyer who shall remain unnamed for now. :)

Grey 90 MJ shortbed, something wheel drive. It was 4x4, right now it has a 2WD beam axle under it and NO POWERTRAIN. The 4.0 engine mount ears have been removed and the rails plated over with tabs for a V-8. Right now it is set up so a 2WD AMC V-8 is a drop in complete with custom made long tube headers. The header design would preclude any front driveshaft.

Anyway, straight rockers, crunched rear bed corners. All the front plastic is included but it's seen better days. Factory D44 rear with alloy usa shafts and welded carrier, 3.27 gears. Interior cage built to NHRA 8.5 and slower specs including annoying door bars. Full dash still intact and captured by the cage. It has a Hurst Pro-Matic 2 shifter that will be coming out of the truck for sale separately. The seats and harnesses will stay in the truck, they are Kirkey aluminum buckets with beat up covers and 5-point harness driver's side, stock belt passenger side.

So that's the roller MJ.

Other stuff PM offers but nobody here's probably gonna want it:

Holley Commander 950 efi
Prologger wideband controller
Nitrous Express Stage Six kit with spare bottles that need recert
AMC 401 builder
TH400, AMC bell, set up for street/ strip with 3600 stall anti balloon Micke Performance converter, full manual valve body, Alto/ Kolene clutches
M/T drag radial 325/50r15, pair, 30 miles on 'em
SFI trans blanket
Aeromotive A1000 gigantor fuel pump and EFI regulator (20-70 psi adjustable)

and more that I'm probably forgetting.

rationale: I took the truck as fast as I could within my budget, it's cubic bucks to go much faster, hurt the motor trying to go faster, and now work is bitching at me for having the old hooptie out in the corner for so long. So it's gotta go.

Jeezus....... Just think of the wicked trail rig you could build with this hooptie..... V8, caged....... and Jon forgot to mention...... it's still got rock rails on it! :thumbup:

:D

Got to pay for the sled???

That was a fun ride in the beast.

Back