• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas line part name

Ummm, what year? And where on the gas line is the part located? From the sound of it you are talking about a quick disconnect clip from the hard plastic line between the filter/pressure regulator/pump and chassis fuel line on a 97+ but I could be misinterpreting.

This should help. Heres a pic of the connection I'm talking about. The clip inside it and the gasket are what I'm missing now.
Its a 1990 Cherokee Laredo 4.0 inline 6.

000_0451b.jpg

Oh wow I am an idiot. You already posted the year in the first post :dunce:

I'll check my parts catalog for you and see if I can dig anything useful up.

EDIT: or you edited it in after, you sneaky guy :spin1: not sure.

Part number for an OEM part is 8350 2745 and they call it a "repair package" according to my catalog, I guess that part was not ordered separately for original assembly - it was part of the fuel supply line, part number 5300 4687. What you have there linked from TeamCherokee looks about right.

Last edited:
Haha! I added that after you mentioned it. Didnt want everyone to disregard my post because I overlooked including the most obvious, necessary information :doh:

Part number for an OEM part is 8350 2745 and they call it a "repair package" according to my catalog

That is the correct number and still the number that is available from Dodge. I just bought 2 for my 89' and all three spots that have push style connections are the same on the Renix era Cherokee's. At my dealership they list for about 20.00 each

Back