• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KJ Renegade Light Bar on my XJ

alopeks

NAXJA Forum User
Well, shoot, now I can't even find the pic...

I saw an MJ on a different forum the other day. Had the 97+ front clip and taillights; looked great! Even had a custom tailgate to make everything look smooth and "stock" but had a few add-ons as well.

Namely, it had a VERY COOL looking KJ Renegade light bar on top of the cab. Has anyone else seen this? I can't seem to find a writeup anywhere, even with several DOZEN pages of Google results...

:doh:

-alopeks

isnt the kj lightbar molded for the contour and width of the kj roof?

if you can do "glass" work, you can make your own to match the lines/contour and width of the xj.

are you sure it was a kj lightbar and not a custom made lightbar?

The specs listed it as a KJ bar. From what I can tell, the owner did some shaving of the plastics to make it all fit right, but like I said, there's no writeup. I wish I didn't work two jobs; I could head to a junkyard sometime and see if I could snag one...

-alopeks

707703_37_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/707703

Ok show me one that looks exactly like that one for less than $180
Ok, show me one for a 2007 wrangler that looks like that, or that will even be close to fitting on a Cherokee for less than $180. You said you could get one for a wrangler for that price, not one that looked like it for that price.

There's a 2007 wrangler light bar online for $179

Not even close.
By the way, that is a liberty in that picture. It does not represent the wrangler light bar they are selling. A liberty's roof and wranglers roofs are not even close.

Ok, show me one for a 2007 wrangler that looks like that, or that will even be close to fitting on a Cherokee for less than $180. You said you could get one for a wrangler for that price, not one that looked like it for that price.

Not even close.
By the way, that is a liberty in that picture. It does not represent the wrangler light bar they are selling. A liberty's roof and wranglers roofs are not even close.
Dang it......... Your right... I just checked some more. I hate it when companies show a pic of one thing trying to sell it as something else.. God I can't seem to get anything right online today. ....I'm going to bed.

its basically bolt on iirc. Try finding one first. I looked for a while then gave up.

Back