• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Blessing May 4, 2013. MICHIGAN

Re: Jeep Blessing 2013

Not sure of ill trailer my junk up or just drive the baby jeep. If I trailer I am running their hard course. It is pretty sweet.

I dont think ill be wheeling mine, just parking and walking around. Still need to have our fearless leader (lol) weld on some UBEs, get bumpers, etc.
Know any good campgrounds that won't be full of people doing stupid stuff? Someone suggested one like half an hour away.

Know any good campgrounds that won't be full of people doing stupid stuff?

After camping with me and our fearless leader as you call him...

mac 'this concerns you?' gyvr

Re: Re: Jeep Blessing 2013

a giant parking lot...

the pizza at ellens corner is the tits though.

Pretty much.

After camping with me and our fearless leader as you call him...

mac 'this concerns you?' gyvr
True... I didn't get to do much camping though. Lol
Dan decided to start the campfire a little early.

I love their pizza. When I had a northern route I'd pull my McTruck in there for dinner.

I think I should try to make this, never been. Leave Friday and come home Saturday evening.

hell... if your coming all the way up, there is no reason i shouldnt make it, at least for the pizza. its right after exams and my birthday, right before i go back down to detroit with sterling. i think my buddy wants to try putting his blazer through chadville.

i think they go up to twisted trails for more wheeling after... i never go. so i dont know.

chadville is the hardest of the 3 courses. its a lot of dug out back hoe stuff, where you want approach angles. they shot-creted some of it last year, so its like slick rock. goes into the little grove of woods a little bit, nothing special. i did the intermediate one open/open on 31s, so its really the only thing that would appeal to your jeep.

I think we are gonna try and make it up to this event. Have never been to it so might see what its all about.

Back