• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your NAXJA Sierra Fest Shirt here: Closes July 18th

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
July 19th: Orders are officially closed. If you really want a shirt, send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

Here are the people I have orders for. If your name is not on this list, you do not have a shirt on order:

1) BlondeJon: 1 Large Hoodie, 1 L Tshirt
2) FavaGuitars: 1 Large Tshirt, 1 Med Tshirt, 1 Large Hoodie
3) Norcal Chris: 1 XLarge Tshirt, 1 Large Hoodie, 1 XSmall Tshirt
4) Cencal96xj: 1 3XL Tall Tshirt, 1 XL Tshirt
5) Hiimmred: 1 Large Long Sleeve
6) Rob D: 1 XL Tshirt, 1 2XL Long sleeve
7) Skipper51: 1 XL Tshirt, 1 Small Tshirt
8) Knucklehead 61: 2 Large Tshirts
9) EricsXJ: 1 Large Tshirt, 1 Large Long sleeve
10) RocknXJ: 1 XL Tshirt
11) Letterman: 1 XL Tshirt
12) Jes: 1 Large Tshirt, 1 Large Long sleeve
13) DBPerformance: 1 3XL Tall Tshirt, 2 Small Tshirts
14) Aquino94: 1 2XL Long Sleeve
15) JoseJalapeno: 1 XL Tshirt
16) SharkXJ: 1 Large Tshirt, 1 Large Hoodie
17) Nealio240z: 1 XL Tshirt
18) PWeiher: 1 XL Tshirt
19) Nweiher: 1 XL Tshirt
20) MoparMansfield: 1 Medium Tshirt
21) Connor0770: 1 Large Tshirt
22) JohnnyWalker: 1 XL Tshirt
23) VetsXJ: 1 Large Long sleeve
24) Daytonmxrider: 1 Large T-shirt
25) TORX: 1 XL Tshirt
26) GoBlazers_6: 1 Large Tshirt
27) Jeep450r: 1 MediumTall Tshirt and 1XLTall Tshirt. Or 1 Large Tshirt and 1 2XL Tshirt.
28) srmitchell: 1 Medium Tshirt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Letterman for donating the artwork for this year's Sierra Fest shirt.

SierraFest_shirt_2012.jpg

- The cost for short sleeve T-shirts: $20
- The cost for long sleeve T-shirts: $23
- The cost for 10oz Monster Hoodies (zip-up): $30
- Shipping will cost a little extra - I'll have to look at the USPS mailers and see how much. Probably not more than $5 for a flat rate box.

If you want shirts, you need to let me know the following:
1) Long sleeve or short sleeve?
2) What size?
3) How many?
4) Shipped to you or pick-up at Sierra Fest?

Then I'll send you a PM and let you know how much to pay and give you payment options. I'm asking to be paid by July 20th so that we don't order shirts and have people back out. If money is an issue, let me know and we can work something out.

The last day to order shirts is July 18th!

Let's try to keep this thread to shirt orders only (or relevant questions) so its easier for me to keep track of stuff. Mindless banter about shirts can go into the other shirt thread.

So who is in?

Last edited:
ill take two (2) large short sleeve sierra fest 2012 shirts shipped to 95818.

ill also take a large zip up hoodie if you end up offering those as well.

Edit: later changed to 1 Large tshirt and 1 Large Hoodie - updating so I don't get confused later: Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
can you make a 3XL tall? if not, a 3XL will be okay. and an XL

I'll take an XL and I'll pick up at the 'fest.

I'll take one 3xl short sleeve (tall if available) 2 small short sleeve. Pick up at sierra fest hopefully. Worst case I'll have you ship them to me.. Let me know how to pay and I'll send you the money. Thanks

By the way, is black the only color option? I like black so that wouldn't be an issue. I was just wondering. And I might be adding a 2xl long sleeve in there with the xl short sleeve I mentioned previously. Thanks Josh.

Black is the only option right now. The artwork is designed to work on a black shirt. I'm still waiting to hear back on hoodies and long-sleeve shirts. I'll send out info via PM requesting money once I hear back with the quote.

I want 1 XL short sleeve shirt. I want you to bring it to Reno & hand it to me!

J/K... I can get it at Sierra Fest.

Back