• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody Down for a work day?

Twisted_Dakota

NAXJA Forum User
Would anybody be willing to help install my lift on July 6, 2009. I will be starting the install first thing in the morning and wanting to have it done in one day. I will provide food and drinks. If anybody is up to help out post up and let me know. The install will be done in white settlement, tx at my buddys dads house. Between my tools and his we should have everything needed.

Thanks,
Evan....

Im sure i´ll be back by then, but im not sure if i´ll have my Jeep as soon as I get back. But i´m down to lend a hand if I have my Jeep.

i might be able to wait it off till friday and saturday in the same week if that would work better...

If you do it Sat (the 11th) I would be able to come help as much as I could. I have not done a lift on a xj but I did on my yj. Post up if you change the date.

i may be up there during that time. if so ill try and pop on over and help out where i can. i really wont know until like that week probably mid week or so.

ill be up there this upcoming weekend, but im leaving on sunday. i dont think that helps you at all.

The place I am installing the lift at.... I was told I could use the space at the beginning of the week starting on the 6th and only for a few Days.

weekdays may be tough on most. I would love to show and help but i gotta work. I'm sure if you can wait a little bit someone may have a spot/time for you to do it at there place on a weekend. Most of us work cheap, you now beer and pizza rewards.:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Hey I live in fort worth. I have a t wo car garage and a big driveway. I will be more than happy to let you use my place on the weekend. So if that helps let me know.

if u do it on the 11th i will b in the area. would love to help.... done a few lifts so can b of some help for a beer or 12....lol
Rich

What is keeping you from moving it?

Hey I live in fort worth. I have a t wo car garage and a big driveway. I will be more than happy to let you use my place on the weekend. So if that helps let me know.

See you put the idea out there and someone will come to the rescue..... And this person is in town, great way to meet another XJ'r

Back