• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well.. It's about that time.

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
As most of you know my wife and I are expecting the birth of our little boy any day now.

Well as I am typing this, Kristie is trying to make sure that her "water" did break. Not for sure right now bacause the due date is the 27th of this month. But on the other hand my wife has thought from the begining that date was too far off.

Her pregnacy has been hard on her and all of us, some of you guys know why. But once Marshall is born we are not out of the proverbial woods just yet. There are some health risks we might have to over come so if you all could keep us in your thoughs/prayers, I will be very thankful.

I will keep you guys posted and will post pictures of the newest XJer in our family as soon as I can.

ya the prayers go out for you and your family. good luck!!

Thank you all.

UPDATE:

We are leaving in a few minutes to go to the hospital. Not sure if she is in labor just yet, but there are a few things going on (NOT going into detail) that we need to get checked out. I hope this is it... I am tothe point to where I am just getting sick of waiting.

Ok well it was a"false alarm". Kristie was dehydrated and they kept her for a few hours to put some fluids back in her.

We also went to the hospital for deceased baby movements... Well the baby is fine but with the decreased movements means birth is near.

LOL yeah I typed it wrong the first time... Decreased baby movements

Should be about a month or two, Will.

LOL

Well I have given up on this subject... I think she is going to stay a prego forever. NO not the pasta sauce...

lol wait till you go to work and you think all is calm...

I work in EMS... Nothing is ever "calm". I just want to be at work when she goes into labor. Then I get off work early and get to use the lights and sieren on my way home. I know its a little bit on the "abuse of power" side but hey how many people get to "run hot" in their XJ?

I thought most XJs run hot at some point or another. Especially those with the closed system.

Thats why I put the " " around it.

Back