• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody Down for a work day?

I love it, all these people said do it on the 11th so it would on a weekend and out of all those people only one person shows.... Fail!!!!

some one didnt show up to get his junk fixed so i had no moneys to come down and help

Hey if money grew on trees then I would have been up there, but it doesn't and since my hrs are getting cut some at work I have to conserve what money I have left for a while, so you can't blame not showng up on me.

I would have to say if you would have made it flores then that would have been a long drive to help. I think he his really talking about the ones that are a little closer.

I would have to say if you would have made it flores then that would have been a long drive to help. I think he his really talking about the ones that are a little closer.

You got it right on the dot. Flores I wish you could have come down to help but that is a long drive and so I understand with gas prices (just giving you shit).

Ehhh. Life isn't perfect and yeah so we had a few hicups today and didn't get the whole lift finished it's not that big of a deal.... It would have been great to have it finished today but you take what you can get.

I love it, all these people said do it on the 11th so it would on a weekend and out of all those people only one person shows.... Fail!!!!

Please see my post about the FSJ giving me grief.

I had the pleasure of changing the transmission fluid and adjusting the bands yesterday. It was not in my plans to jack with the transmission yet, but gotta keep the DD on the road. Sorry man.

I'm interested in what lil hiccups you guys had though.

You want more people to show up next time? Call it a "Wrench-a-ton"... Sounds less workish. But thats what shows up too... Less workish people.

:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
never had a new lift before.... driving home sounded like i was in a haunted house but i cant complain no death wobble (wabble) and its smoother than before we started....

JT once again i would like to thank you for letting me use your garage and thanks for the help... For a 2 yr old Logan is one hell of a trooper.... thumbs up to both of yall.

Back