• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 5.5" X-Duty Military Wrap 6-Leaf Leaf Springs

BigBlk XJ

NAXJA Forum User
these are for a cherokee.. XJ.. exactly what title says.. brand new.. never used.. my plans changed.. my loss your gain.. buy these babys!! the arc on them if just freaking amazing!!
$300 BUCKS!
if your near or far.. iam sure we can work something out...
:D :D :D :D :D :D

my email..
[email protected]

somebody must want awesome leaf springs!! make an offer...

Incredible Hulk said:
I am very interested. it is between these and a set of BOR springs....hmmmm the price may be right! Drop me an email and lets talk price. [email protected]
Josh-
I just looked at the other post that was linked. These are RE1462s, the same as you already have.
HTH.

$250 and they are yours!!

Can you explain more?RE doesnt make a 5.5" spring w/ military wrap,are these the standard 1462's(4.5" w/o military wrap)?

Yes sorry for the confusion.. i bought them brand new off a guy who bought them from RE.. and i was told they were 5.5" lift springs.. I looked and they are the 1462's.. which iam told give about 6" of Lift easy.. sorry i was told also that they were military wrap.. But they are still very nice springs with awesome ARC!

email me at [email protected] and we can work out the details...

If these are still available im interested again. I'll give you 250 shipped.

Back